Thursday, January 01, 2009

Customer's service??? if there is any....

This is my experience of customer's service.....

I bought a set of cooking pot from a famous direct selling multinational company two years ago. Recently my wife decided to use the pot. After using one time, she noticed a hairline crack at the lid.So I brought the pot to a Business Center of the company. When I presented the pot to the staff, another staff(I believe a more senior one) came by. He started to make remarks like I have drop the pot and even accused me of using a knife to cut it causing the hairline crack.I was pissed off and asked him whether he wanted to accept the pot and send the pot to the head office or not.He just walk off and let the other staff attending me. I was told that it would take one month to know the result of the warranty claim. After more than one and a half and countless telephone call, the Business center can not give me an answer.So I email to the Head office for an answer. Three days later, I sent a reminder to them and still do not hear anything.I was pissed off and sent a nasty letter to their customer service dept requesting them to sent the pot back to me so that I can use the pot(stainless steel) as flower pot.I recieved a phone call that evening requesting me to collect the "pot" next week with not words of apology or explanation. Just wonder my wife will get a replacement or my 'lucky' flower will be using it? There goes the customers' service a multinational company in Malaysia.

No comments: