Thursday, January 01, 2009

We Chant "Nam Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo" For Mum

We Chant "Nam Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo" For Mum
2 August 2002
Hi everyone. I know those who come to this page must have close one getting this Aneurysm or yourself. For my case, it is my dearest mum 44yo who have got this Aneurysm. It was on 17/07/02 and my mum was just finishing her supper and was getting ready to have a drink when she suddenly complain of severe headaches. Then she began to vomit and we sensed that something was not right thus we send for an ambulance.
Upon reaching the hospital, the doc at first suspect that my mum got food poisoning but after the headache refuse to go away, they send my mum for ct scan and that confirm that my mum got bleeding in the brain. So they arrange for angiogram the next day and the doc say my mum got to do surgery and cannot coiling cause of the complication of the brain.
My dad, brother and I prayed very hard going to our nearby Soka Association and fellow members also helped pray for my mum. We were at first feeling hopeless but after chanting "Nam Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo" for a few hour a day, we feel confident that my mum will defintely recover. We have faith in "Gohonzon".
On the day of the operation, the doc warned us that the Aneurysm may burst on the operation and my mum may just die off on the table... We were so scared and straight away go home and chant after my mum went in to the operation theater.
It was suspose to be a 4 hours operation but it turn out to be about 8 hours... And when my mum came out of the OT, she was wrapped in bandaged on her head and she just lie motionless on the bed. We were so scared that we keep on chanting, chanting. Then the doc came out and told us the situation. He said that one of the Aneurysm actually burst as my mum has a bilobed, B shaped Aneurysm. but he managed to clip it in time. and he told us to hope for the best. Imagine how we feel at that time. Now our only hope is to chant more for my mum. And fellow members also organised chanting session at my house and at the organisation to chant for my mum speedy recovery. We were so touched by their move.
The doc at first told us that my mum may need to be in the ICU for about 14 days for monitoring. We visited her very often sometimes even late at night. And when we reach home we chant for her. This faith in Gohonzon begin to grow on us and we believe my mum will defintely recover from the illness.
In the ICU, the doc say there is hint that my mum got a stroke from the operation as can be observed for the ct scan and also that her left eye cannot open and right side of her body cannot move and also she cannot speak. We never give up and chant "Nam Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo" to her ears and chant even more at home.
Seven days passed and the doc transfer my mum to the ICA and 4 days later to the general ward. Now at the general ward, my mum has begin trying to speak. She is also more responsive and what even great is that she also recognised us. She have not lost her memory as what we feared most. Doc say she will need to undergo rehab in the next few days for her stroke.
Every morning, we would chant and visit her and we know that my mum will defintely recover from this illness. What I wanna tell everyone is that no matter what the doc say or what the record suggest, never give up. One must have the faith. For me and my family, we have faith in "Gohonzon" and in our heart we know that my mum will defintely recover fully.
Thanks for reading and please do not give up hope.
Update: 5 Aug 2002
Hi everyone. First I have got to thanks everyone who have send me encouragements. Thank you so much.
Currently my mum is getting better day by day. and she can even smile when we tell her old jokes. And the doc has agree to take mum for rehab so she will be going in within the next few days. Will keep you kind hearted people updated.
I knew my mum will recover from this illness as we have the faith in "Gohonzon" as chanting "nam myo ho ren ge kyo" is like a lion roaring and any difficulties will definitely be overcome if you have the faith. People please do not give up if things don't go your way. You got to be the one controlling the situation and not letting the situation control you. For me, I have faith in "Gohonzon" and chanting "nam myo ho ren ge kyo" keep me going. Quote: "Spur yourself to muster the power of faith, a coward cannot have any of his prayers answered."
thanks for reading and best regards,
Update: 5 Nov 2002
Hi everyone,
My mum has improved tremendously since she is discharged from the hospital. she can walk by herself without any assistance and her left eye has opened. Her left hand has also begin to show some strengths. Overall she has recovered greatly.
I believe this great recovery is due to her will to fight the illness and also through our earnest prayers.
Thanks for all support and we believe that she can recover fully from this illness. Thanks again.
Update: 09 Mar 2004
Hi everyone, I would like to thanks everyone who had prayed for my Mum. My Mum has got better and is improving day by day. Though not at a very fast pace but she is trying her very best. Now, she is able to walk, take stairs all by herself without us assisting. We stay in the 3rd level of our flat. And good thing is she is very pro active herself. If there is an opportunity to go out, she will happily follow us out. She also has a very good appetite. I think after being discharged, she has gain quite a few kgs which I hope she will slowly lose them out.
My father are taking great care of her and giving her excercises to do. Doing massage for her and foot massage for her with the electric foot reflectory. We have tried many type of treatments for her such as Chinese physcian, acupuncture, physiotherapy and are still looking for ways which can help her. She can even speak her name, address and other simple word. She really try.
I really admire my Mum who is one who never give up. Though she is in this situation, she is still a happy go lucky lady just like before. She dance to the music as well. This is one of the exercise she do to lossen out her stiffness of her right hand. We are confident that she will recover fully because our whole family is chanting "nam myo ho ren ge kyo"
Those who read this, Please do not give up hope on anything. Always look on the positive side and things will definetly go your way.
Thanks again everyone.
Best wishes

http://stu.westga.edu/~wmaples/goh_e_h.html

No comments: