Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Nasi Lemak without sambal???




Two weekend ago, decided to take my family to eat nasi lemak in an outlet called Penang Corner in One Utama. My son and I ordered nasi lemak but my wife ordered Asam laksa. And you know what happened. The dump shop did not even have the courtesy to tell us that they were out of sambal. It was the first time I have eaten nasi lemak without sambal and it is yaky.. I had to call the waiters for at least three times and they just came andwentoff. At last managed to call the manager and being informed that they were out of sambal. When we complained he offered to give us some sambal udang which was very salty.
What a crap customer service this shop provide and we will definitely not go again. Anyway the shop is near the Korean BBQ buffet in One Utama.

No comments: