To be a good conman you must do/have the followind:-
1. Good english. As for the email below, this conman cannot even spell central right.
2. Be smart and at least use an email originate from Thailand. This email is from Japan.
3. Check your facts right. There is no such central in Thailand called "Central Bank of Thailand" and use the short term CBT. This conman does not know what CBT means.
3. Use a proper title. The title use is not right "Dear Fund Owners"
4. Use the correct information. Presently it is not even end of 2010 and the audit fot 2010 has completed. How can the "Long -awaited fund for the year 2010" be possible. Using 2009 makes more sense.
5. No name was mentioned as who sent the email.
6. The currency in Thailand is Baht and this conman wrote the email in $. Is this possible?
from Centeral bank Of Thailand
todate Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 3:59
Subject :DEAR FUNDS OWNER
DEAR FUNDS OWNER,
This is to notify you that during the auditing and closing of all financial records of the CENTRAL BANK OF THAILAND (CBT) it was discovered from the records of outstanding foreign beneficiaries due for payment with The Government Office. However, I wish to let you know that Your name came out as the next on the list of those who will receive their Long -awaited fund for the year 2010.
Furthermore,I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.Kindly re-confirm the information below to enable this office Proceed and finalize your fund remittance without further delays.
Furnish us with the information bellow:
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS
3. YOUR TELEPHONE/ FAX
5. A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION
6. YOUR OCCUPATION
7. YOUR BANKING DETAILS
As soon as the above information are received, your funds which is at the tune of $10,000,000,00 will be transferred to you through our online global wire transfer or through our bank delivery payment system.Awaiting your urgent response to this official Notification.
WIRE & TELEX DEPT
CENTRAL BANK OF THAILAND. (CBT)