Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I am richer by $2.8 million

Ha ha ha I am richer by $2.8 million.

I am going to recieve a compensation of $2.8 million.

What is the compensation for?

Who cares if somebody going to pay me just accept.

Any way where the hell is Cotonou Benin Republic??????


-----------------------------------------------------
Your Casher cheque ($2.800,000.00Million)

Dr.Zuma Balanji. show details 5:33 PM (22 hours ago)

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the season and God’s blessings from Dr.Zuman Balanji. I am the one who contacted you long ago, from Cotonou Benin Republic . I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred.

Now I want you to contact my secretary on the information below:

Address: Avenue Jean Paul ,
BP 365 Cotonou Benin RepublicName;
Mr.David Leonard.
Email;( lonadofice@hotmail.com )
Tele: +229 9855-6769.

Ask him to send you the total sum of ($2.800,000.00) Your Cheque Draft which I kept for your compensation. Meanwhile, Remember that he will ask your for the bellow list:

Your Full Name.........................
Country/City..........................
Residence Address...................
Your Direct Phone....................
Your Office Phone....................
A Copy of Your ID....................

Yours faithfully.Dr.Zuman Balanji.

No comments: