Thursday, October 28, 2010

My ATM has credited value of US$4.8 million ????

Ha ha ha ha....... I am going to recieve an ATM card with credited value of USD$4.8 million.

I just do not believe it ATM card with $4.8 million.

Better than striking lottery but the down side I do not have the $220.00 to pay for the courier charges.

Too bad I just have to forgo the $4.8 million.

Ooooo no, I think I should either ask the courier company that I will pay when they send me the card or to ask them to deduct their fee from my 'soon to recieve' ATM card.

Maybe I should tell them that after recieving the card they can follow me to the bank to withdraw money from the ATM card and I would not mind to even pay $2200.00 instead of $220.00.

I hope they will accept my idea as I an going to be a millionaire.



---------------------------------------------------
Your ATM CARD Parcel


Reply Payment Department
show details 10:05 PM (9 hours ago)

fromPayment Department
reply-topetsomchaisweepstakes@yahoo.co.jp

to
dateWed, Oct 27, 2010 at 10:05 PM
subjectYour ATM CARD Parcel

details 10:05 PM (9 hours ago)


This is to officially inform you that ATM Card has been accredited with your favor.The ATM Card Value with $4.8MILLION USD. You are advice to contact our Affiliate courier company with the information below.

NOTE: The only fees you have to pay is the courier company fee which is $220, contact them as soon as possible to make arrangement on how to effect the deliver fees of your ATM CARD.

Contact Person:Pon Bee
Email:siamcourierexprex@yahoo.com.hk


FULL NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER
COUNTRY:
OCCUPATION:
SEX:
AGE:

Best Regards.
Chai Son

No comments: