Friday, October 26, 2012

Subject: 200 dollars?!

A very shy guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman
sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage,
he finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively, "Ummm,
would you mind if I chatted with you for awhile?"

She responds by yelling at the top of her lungs, "NO, I
WON'T SLEEP WITH YOU TONIGHT!" Everyone in the bar is now
staring at them. Naturally, the guy is hopelessly and
completely embarrassed, and he slinks back to his table.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and
apologizes. She smiles at him and says, "I'm sorry if I
embarrassed you. You see, I'm a graduate student in
psychology, and I'm studying how people respond to
embarrassing situations."

To which he responds at the top of his lungs,
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 200 DOLLARS?!!!"

No comments: