Monday, April 11, 2011

Top 10 Corniest Pickup Lines

Alright ladies, I admit... men have said some pretty corny things to break the ice. Pick-up lines have become somewhat of a novelty, only the coolest guys use them now (kidding). At any rate, here are the top 10 corniest pickup lines I've ever heard (in no particular order). Ladies or Gents - feel free to add your own in the comments section.

I’ve heard sex is a killer. Wanna die happy?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

You must be the reason for global warming because you're hot.

Is your name Gillette? Cause baby you’re the best a man can get!

The body is made up of 90% water and I’m thirsty.

If I had a garden I’d put your tulips and my tulips together.

You might as well sleep with me because I'm gonna tell everyone we did anyway!

Do you believe in love at first site, or should I walk past you again?

What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My zipper.

Are you an overdue book? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you!

No comments: