Wednesday, May 05, 2010

THE LEGEND OF CIGARETTES

THE LEGEND OF CIGARETTES
>>> I am Peter Stuyvesant.

>>> I have two friends, Benson and Hedges .

>>> I came from the city of Marlboro.

>>> In the Salem high country,

>>> I always carry a Mild Seven .

>>> I rode on a White Horse .

>> Going to Kingsway in Kent.

>>> It was Lucky Strike I fell in love.

>>> With the daughter of Master Duke.

>>> Her name was YSL.

>>> We got married by Perillys , the priest.

>>> We checked in at the house of Dunhill

>>> And booked into room number 555.

>>> I laid her on the bed made of Gold Leaf

>>> I played with her two Matterhorns.

>>> When I poked in my Rothmans King Size,

>>> She cried in delight, "You are a Rough Rider !!!'

>>> You are riding like a mad Camel.

>>> When I asked her if she is satisfied,

>>> She answer, "I want More !!!!"


Source unknown

No comments: